The annual general meeting for 2009 was held in Hallstatt, Austria on the 7th of June in conjunction with the 4th General Meeting of the DressID project.
Margarita Gleba, Eva Andersson Strand, Ulla Mannering, Susan Möller-Wiering, Marie-Louise Nosch, Karina Grömer, Peter Bichler, Isabella Bender-Weber and Dagmar Drinkler
As no additional proposals have been sent in by the members, the agenda was following:
- 1. Election of a chairperson, if somebody so wishes: Ulla Mannering elected as chairperson of the board.
- 2. The report of the board for the period since the previous annual general meeting: Eva Andersson Strand, Margarita Gleba and Ulla Mannering reported that the website is functioning well. Two issues for 2008 have been published, and we see a regular submission of contributions to the newsletter.
- 3. Presentation and approval of the revised account of 31st of December 2008.
- 4. Decisions concerning individual and institutional subscription fee for 2010: the yearly membership fee for individual and institutional will be raised with 5-9 € if necessary to cover rising printing and postage costs.
- 5. Election of 3 members of the board and 1 deputy member for the current financial year: Eva Andersson Strand, Margarita Gleba, Ulla Mannering remain as board members, Carol Christiansen remains as deputy. Karina Grömer was added to the list of ad hoc scientific board members.
- 6. Election of an auditor and 1 deputy auditor member for the current financial year: Marie-Louise Nosch and Lauritz H. Gregersen stay as auditor and deputy.