The next annual meeting will take place in March 2022 online via a Zoom link.
Suggestions for the agenda can be send to the editors before the 1st of February 2022. If no further suggestions are received the agenda will be as follows:
1. Election of a chair, if somebody so wishes
2. The report of the board for the period since the previous annual general meeting
3. Presentation and approval of the revised account of 31 December 2021
4. Minor changes to the statutes, and decisions concerning membership and subscription
5. Election of four members of the board and one deputy member for the current financial year (January to December 2022)
6. Election of an auditor and one deputy auditor for the current financial year
7. Any other business
For the statutes of the society, including the voting procedure, please consult the statues section.
If you wish to follow the AGM via the internet/skype please contact Eva Andersson Strand (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the meeting.
Welcome to the AGM 2022, The ATN/ATR Board